Christina Giorgio, Esq. on Background Briefing with Ian Masters
Christina Giorgio, Esq. with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC was recently interviewed on Background Briefing with Ian Masters to discuss sexual harassment in the workplace. Ms. Giorgio has years of experience litigating claims of sexual harassment and is currently a leading member of the New York City sexual harassment attorneys at the Derek Smith Law Group.
Working closely with our Philadelphia sexual harassment attorneys, the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC have recovered millions on behalf of our clients. If you feel you have been sexually harassed in the workplace, please give us a call toll free at 1877 4NYLAWS for your free consultation.
- Are You Entitled to Paid Maternity Leave? - January 23, 2020
- Do Nooses, KKK comments, & Confederate Flags Show Racism in Ohio UPS? - March 14, 2019
- Not So Cushy For Cushman & Wakefield - October 22, 2018
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination After Zarda - October 22, 2018
- Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation: Are You Protected? - October 22, 2018
- Did Kavanaugh Commit Perjury? - October 2, 2018
- Kavanaugh: Rush to judgement… Again? - September 20, 2018
- Is Serena Williams right to claim sexism? - September 13, 2018
- THE “NEED-TO-KNOW” ON NEW YORK’S NEW SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWS - August 28, 2018
- EEOC Lawsuit Charging United Airlines with Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environment - August 22, 2018