- 1 - Employment Discrimination Lawyers in Philadelphia, PA
Employment Discrimination Lawyers in Philadelphia, PA
When you are discriminated against at your place of work, your entire life is turned upside down. You may worry about your livelihood, how you’re going to feed your children and family, or how being terminated because of discrimination will affect your career in the future. At the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC we understand all of your concerns. Aside from a team of experienced lawyers, we are a team of compassionate people. We treat you with the same respect we show our loved ones, and we fight to get the justice that you deserve.
Different Types of Workplace Discrimination Cases We Handle:
- Race Discrimination Philadelphia
- Color Discrimination Philadelphia
- National Origin Discrimination Philadelphia
- Religion Discrimination Philadelphia
- Age (over 40) Discrimination Philadelphia
- Disability Discrimination Philadelphia
- Pregnancy Discrimination Philadelphia
- Gender or Sex Discrimination Philadelphia
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Philadelphia
- Genetic Information Discrimination Philadelphia
- Equal Pay/Compensation Discrimination Philadelphia
- Ethnic Discrimination Philadelphia
- LGBT Discrimination Philadelphia
- Hair Discrimination Philadelphia
Different Types of Sexual Harassment Cases We Handle:
- Hostile Work Environment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Unwelcome Request For Sex
- Sexism in the Workplace
- Sexual Bribery
- Sexual Gift-Giving at Work
- Sexual Harassment by a Supervisor
- Workplace Sexual Coercion
- Non-Employee Sexual Harassment
- Gay and Lesbian Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Off-Site Events
- Stalking in the Workplace
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Sexual Joking
- Co-Worker Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Harassment
- Unwanted Physical Contact
- Same-Sex Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Office Holiday Parties
With more than 25 years of experience, our firm has zealously represented plaintiffs in their employment discrimination and retaliation cases. We have recovered millions on behalf of our clients, and we continue to dedicate ourselves to helping employees who have been discriminated or retaliated against. At Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, we want to help you get your life back. We want to show you that your courage coupled with our legal expertise sends a powerful message to employers who have discriminated or retaliated against you. To find out more about how one of our attorneys may be able to help, contact us today for a free consultation
Do I Have to Pay for a Lawyer?
At the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you do not pay anything for our services unless we recover compensation for you. Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you. We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing.
How Do I File A Workplace Discrimination Lawsuit?
After your free consultation, you’ll meet with one of our experienced team members and begin the intake process. This is where we gather preliminary information about the case, including any evidence or documentation like e-mails or text messages. The process of a lawsuit may vary from person to person, based on the specific circumstances of their case.
We’ll remain in constant communication with you about the status of your case and you’ll always be able to reach us with any questions or concerns.
Remember, you don’t pay anything for our services unless we recover on your behalf. Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you.
We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing.
Why Choose the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC?
With over 25 years of experience recovering millions for victims of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC has made a name for itself as a respectable, hard-working firm that gets results. When you hire an attorney from the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you’re hiring someone who will represent you zealously and has the resources to handle cases against the largest and most powerful companies in the country.
Our team is dedicated to recovering the maximum compensation for our clients, while treating them with the respect and compassion they deserve. For our staff, communication is key, and you can rest assured that we are on your side. We know how difficult this process can be, and we admire the courage that our clients possess. For that reason, we are willing to any length to fight on behalf of our clients. Contact us today at (215) 391-4790 to learn more about how we can help.