Employment Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Lawyers in Miami
At the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC our team of experienced sexual harassment and employment discrimination attorneys are dedicated to punishing employers who discriminate against employees. With over 25 years of experience, we have recovered millions on behalf of employees who have been discriminated against, sexually harassed, or retaliated against in the workplace. We continue to be dedicated to our mission of getting justice on behalf of our clients.
Types of Workplace Discrimination Cases We Handle in Miami:
- Race Discrimination Miami
- Color Discrimination Miami
- National Origin Discrimination Miami
- Religion Discrimination Miami
- Age (over 40) Discrimination Miami
- Disability Discrimination Miami
- Pregnancy Discrimination Miami
- Gender or Sex Discrimination Miami
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Miami
- Genetic Information Discrimination Miami
- Equal Pay/Compensation Discrimination Miami
- Ethnic Discrimination Miami
- LGBT Discrimination Miami
- Hair Discrimination Miami
Different Types of Sexual Harassment Cases We Handle:
- Hostile Work Environment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Unwelcome Request For Sex
- Sexism in the Workplace
- Sexual Bribery
- Sexual Gift-Giving at Work
- Sexual Harassment by a Supervisor
- Workplace Sexual Coercion
- Non-Employee Sexual Harassment
- Gay and Lesbian Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Off-Site Events
- Stalking in the Workplace
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Sexual Joking
- Co-Worker Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Harassment
- Unwanted Physical Contact
- Same-Sex Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Office Holiday Parties
At Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, we want to help you get your life back. We want to show you that your courage coupled with our legal expertise sends a powerful message to employers who have discriminated or retaliated against you. To find out more about how one of our attorneys may be able to help, contact us today for a free consultation.
Do I Have to Pay for a Lawyer?
At the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you do not pay anything for our services unless we recover compensation for you. Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you. We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing.
How Do I File A Workplace Discrimination Lawsuit?
Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you.
We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing.
Why Choose the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC?
With over 25 years of experience recovering millions for victims of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC has made a name for itself as a respectable, hard-working firm that gets results. When you hire an attorney from the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you’re hiring someone who will represent you zealously and has the resources to handle cases against the largest and most powerful companies in the country.
Our team is dedicated to recovering the maximum compensation for our clients, while treating them with the respect and compassion they deserve. For our staff, communication is key, and you can rest assured that we are on your side. We know how difficult this process can be, and we admire the courage that our clients possess. For that reason, we are willing to any length to fight on behalf of our clients. Contact us today at (305) 946-1884 to learn more about how we can help.