Employment Discrimination Lawyers in New Jersey
When you are subjected to workplace sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation, you likely feel many emotions. You may worry about your job security, your career, and how you’re going to provide for your family. As we see in the news every day, employment discrimination and sexual harassment are rampant issues nationwide.
Different Types of Workplace Discrimination Cases We Handle:
- Race Discrimination New Jersey
- Color Discrimination New Jersey
- National Origin Discrimination New Jersey
- Age (over 40) Discrimination New Jersey
- Genetic Information Discrimination New Jersey
- Ethnic Discrimination New Jersey
- Disability Discrimination New Jersey
- Religion Discrimination New Jersey
- Pregnancy Discrimination New Jersey
- Gender or Sex Discrimination New Jersey
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination New Jersey
- Equal Pay/Compensation Discrimination New Jersey
- LGBT Discrimination New Jersey
- Hair Discrimination New Jersey
Different Types of Sexual Harassment Cases We Handle:
- Hostile Work Environment
- Quid Pro Quo
- Unwelcome Request For Sex
- Sexism in the Workplace
- Sexual Bribery
- Sexual Gift-Giving at Work
- Sexual Harassment by a Supervisor
- Workplace Sexual Coercion
- Non-Employee Sexual Harassment
- Gay and Lesbian Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Off-Site Events
- Stalking in the Workplace
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Sexual Joking
- Co-Worker Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Harassment
- Unwanted Physical Contact
- Same-Sex Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Office Holiday Parties
We want to show you that your courage coupled with our legal expertise sends a powerful message to employers who have discriminated or retaliated against you. To find out more about how one of our attorneys may be able to help, contact us today for a free consultation.
Why Choose the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC?
With over 25 years of experience recovering millions for victims of sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC has made a name for itself as a respectable, hard-working firm that gets results. When you hire an attorney from the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you’re hiring someone who will represent you zealously and has the resources to handle cases against the largest and most powerful companies in the country.
Our team is dedicated to recovering the maximum compensation for our clients, while treating them with the respect and compassion they deserve. For our staff, communication is key, and you can rest assured that we are on your side. We know how difficult this process can be, and we admire the courage that our clients possess. For that reason, we are willing to any length to fight on behalf of our clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help.
Do I Have to Pay for a Lawyer?
At the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC, you do not pay anything for our services unless we recover compensation for you. Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you. We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing.
How Do I File A Workplace Discrimination Lawsuit?
We’ll remain in constant communication with you about the status of your case and you’ll always be able to reach us with any questions or concerns. Remember, you don’t pay anything for our services unless we recover on your behalf. Above all, you can feel comfortable that you are always in good hands with the Derek Smith Law Group, PLLC. We have recovered million on behalf of our clients and we’re here to fight for you.
We have a team of experienced litigators who are prepared to zealously represent your legal claims. It costs you nothing to discuss your legal matters with a member of our team, and if we recover nothing, you pay nothing. Contact us today at (212) 587-0760 to learn more about how we can help.
Call Us To Get A Free Consultation