Sexual Harassment News
Sexual Harassment Attorneys New York City – New Jersey – Philadelphia – A lawsuit claims that Tila Azeem set up a top executive at Citigroup by coming on to him and then telling her bosses that he had sexually harassed her.
New York City, NY- A former Citigroup executive says a young female underling set him up to be fired from his $2.4-million-a-year job by subjecting him to an evening of drinks and dirty talk about her breasts, lips and sexual prowess at a SoHo hotel bar — and then falsely telling their bosses he came on to her, court papers said. The 45-year-old banker insists there was never any hanky panky with the 25-year-old worker — but that didn’t stop her from ending his career by claiming to his bosses that he stalked and sexually harassed her, court papers says. The married father goes into excruciating detail in his 66-page claim to try and prove that Azeem is to blame for his dismissal from Citi.
Full story at NY Post…
For further information, please feel free to call us at one of our offices below or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Top Rated Employment Law Attorneys Representing Employees Exclusively.
- What Can You Do If Your Paycheck Is Incorrect? - January 14, 2022
- Can My Boss Make Me Sign a Non-Compete Agreement? - November 23, 2021
- Me Too: Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention - November 1, 2021
- President Biden’s Executive Order, the COVID Vaccine, and Your Employee Rights - September 15, 2021
- Sexual Harassment and Retaliation Reach the New York Governor’s Office - August 4, 2021
- Top Reasons You Need an Attorney Review of Your Severance Agreement - July 29, 2021
- Why Don’t Most Employees Report Misconduct at Work? - July 20, 2021
- Get the Best New York City Sexual Harassment Lawyer Near You - May 20, 2021
- 6 Pregnancy Rights You Need to Know - April 20, 2021
- Sex for Rent Schemes Hit Low-Income Renters - February 3, 2021