Sexual Harassment News
Sexual Harassment Attorneys New York City – New Jersey – Philadelphia – A lawsuit claims that Tila Azeem set up a top executive at Citigroup by coming on to him and then telling her bosses that he had sexually harassed her.
New York City, NY- A former Citigroup executive says a young female underling set him up to be fired from his $2.4-million-a-year job by subjecting him to an evening of drinks and dirty talk about her breasts, lips and sexual prowess at a SoHo hotel bar — and then falsely telling their bosses he came on to her, court papers said. The 45-year-old banker insists there was never any hanky panky with the 25-year-old worker — but that didn’t stop her from ending his career by claiming to his bosses that he stalked and sexually harassed her, court papers says. The married father goes into excruciating detail in his 66-page claim to try and prove that Azeem is to blame for his dismissal from Citi.
Full story at NY Post…
For further information, please feel free to call us at one of our offices below or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Top Rated Employment Law Attorneys Representing Employees Exclusively.
- 5 Signs to Identify Child Sexual Abuse - October 13, 2020
- New York State Employees Are Entitled to Paid Sick Leave - October 9, 2020
- How to Get Paid for Your Commute - October 1, 2020
- How Employees Can Take Paid Leave While Schools Are Closed - September 14, 2020
- George Floyd’s Death Opens Communications About Race at Work - June 19, 2020
- Is Your Employer Using Coronavirus Firings to Discriminate? - April 9, 2020
- “Uber Black” Drivers May Be Entitled to Millions in Unpaid Employee Wages - April 7, 2020
- Employee Rights When Laid Off Due to Coronavirus - April 2, 2020
- Healthcare Workers’ Rights When Fired or Forced to Quit for Objecting to Work Conditions While Treating Coronavirus Patients - April 1, 2020
- How Can I Get Paid When I Can’t Work Due to Coronavirus? - March 30, 2020