Sexual Harassment News
Sexual Harassment Attorneys New York City – New Jersey – Philadelphia – A lawsuit claims that Tila Azeem set up a top executive at Citigroup by coming on to him and then telling her bosses that he had sexually harassed her.
New York City, NY- A former Citigroup executive says a young female underling set him up to be fired from his $2.4-million-a-year job by subjecting him to an evening of drinks and dirty talk about her breasts, lips and sexual prowess at a SoHo hotel bar — and then falsely telling their bosses he came on to her, court papers said. The 45-year-old banker insists there was never any hanky panky with the 25-year-old worker — but that didn’t stop her from ending his career by claiming to his bosses that he stalked and sexually harassed her, court papers says. The married father goes into excruciating detail in his 66-page claim to try and prove that Azeem is to blame for his dismissal from Citi.
Full story at NY Post…
For further information, please feel free to call us at one of our offices below or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Top Rated Employment Law Attorneys Representing Employees Exclusively.
- What is the Purpose of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)? - June 30, 2022
- NYS ADULT SURVIVORS ACT: Adults Can Now Sue for Sexual Assault No Matter How Many Years Ago It Happened - June 3, 2022
- Can Men Become the Victims of Sexual Harassment at Work? - May 26, 2022
- What Do You Need to Prove Wrongful Termination? - May 13, 2022
- Can You Get Fired from Work for Requesting a Disability Accommodation? - May 6, 2022
- The Effects of Gender Discrimination on Roles and Wages in the Workplaces - March 18, 2022
- Did Your Age Lead to a Layoff and Severance Package (40 or above)? - March 11, 2022
- How Do You Know If You Are Discriminated Against at Work? - March 2, 2022
- Find the Best Sexual Harassment Lawyer in Los Angeles - February 19, 2022
- 5 Ways Race Discrimination Goes Unnoticed in the Workplace - February 4, 2022