Andrew S. Alitowski
Andrew S. Alitowski is an employment lawyer solely representing employees who have been harmed by their employer. Mr. Alitowski does not represent employers.
As an employment lawyer, Mr. Alitowski handles all types of employment matters. He handles both Federal and State law employment claims. Mr. Alitowski routinely handles sexual harassment as well as discrimination matters based on sex, race religion, national original, sexual preference or pregnancy, and hostile work environment.
Also, as part of his employment law work, Mr. Alitowski handles wages issues such as overtime and nonpayment of wages.
There are many laws out there in both the State and Federal areas that are set up to protect the employee.
- Nova Southeastern Law School – 1995 – J.D.
- University of Florida – 1991 – B.S. in B.A.
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Florida
- U.S District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Kentucky
- New York Bar – 1996
- Florida Bar – 1995
- Kentucky Bar – 2004
- Fluent in Spanish